Rent a Car in California USA
Car Hire Home > Car Hire USA >Car Rental California > Exploring California
Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, Disneyland- this is not the end. California has so much to offer. While you are in the city it is like you are on a 24/7 joyride.
If traveling is your sole purposes of visiting California then do take a trip to the one and only Disneyland. Then there is Lake Tahoe ó A large, gorgeous lake great for water sports and excellent skiing in the winter. The Napa Valley ó offering spas, wine tasting, wine tours. There are seven national parks in the city- each of them is worth visiting. Here is a list of them-
- Channel Islands National Park - five remarkable islands and their ocean environment
- Death Valley National Park - A place of legend and a place of trial
- Joshua Tree National Park
- Lassen Volcanic National Park - witness a brief moment in the ancient battle between the earth shaping forces of creation and destruction
- Redwood National Park - Stand at the base of a coast redwood and even the huckleberry bushes tower over you
- Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks
- semite National Park - one of the first wilderness parks in the United States.
Whether you plan for shopping or not but while you are in the city donít forget to visit the Rodeo drive.