Get airport parking at 25 major UK airports with a choice of car parks nearby or directly at the airport as well as Meet and Greet services.
We GUARANTEE you wont find cheaper airport parking.
Airport Parking provided by Essential Travel Ltd. Copyright © 2008.
NEWCASTLE AIRPORT INFORMATION
Location of the Airport:
The airport is located 6 miles from the Newcastle city center and the A1 links with the A696 which leads directly to the ariport. A wide range of domesticn and European connections are also served by airlines operating out of the airport.
Traveling to and from the Airport:
- Rail: The city is provided with an underground Metro System connecting the airport directly with more than 45 other metro stations and information on metro services can be found from, tel: (0) 870 608 2608.
- Bus: Regular bus service is available from the ariport to the city center and to various other destinations in the city and more information regarding bus service is available on, tel: (0) 870 608 2608.
- Taxi: Taxis are available from outside the terminal building operated by the Airport Taxi Association, tel: (0) 191 214 4309 running to the city center and other destinations as well. Chauffeured executive cars and luxury coaches are offerd by Parkers Execulink, tel: (0) 191 214 4412.
The airport information desk is located on the ground floor of the terminal building providing informtion on flight, public transport and tourist information as well, tel: (0) 870 122 1488.
- Money and Communication: ATMs and three bureau de change is available at the terminal building and the bureau de change is operated by Travelex. There is a Natwest bank cash point adjacent to domestic arrivals which accepts all major credit and debit cards. There are telephone, fax and internet facility available at the terminal building.
- Shopping: Shopping at the terminal building include Alpha duty free shop, photo booth, portrait studio and Traveller sells beach wear and sports wear. There are some other shops which sell batterries, camera films, and leather items.
- Refreshments: Costa Coffee, Burger King, food village and some of the best restaurants, snack bars, coffe shop and food courts are all available on the first floor of the terminal and there is a pub nearby.
- Left and lost luggage: The airport is provided with 24 hours left and lost luggage office, tel: (0) 191 286 0966, there is also porter sevice available at the terminal building.
- Other Facility: There are baby change rooms, children play area, entertainment areas with children’s rides and video games and also there is a travel agent and a 24 hour chaplaincy.
Wheel chair accessibility, lifts and ramps are provided at the terminal for the disabled passengers. A TDD phone for the hearing impaired is also available on the main concourse opposite the information desk, an induction loop system is also in operation in various parts of the terminal building. Lowered telephones, disabled toilets and specialist vechiles within the terminal is available for the disabled passengers for the access to the aircraft. Designated parking facility is aslo available with long and short term parking facility. Any special assistance required by the disabled passengers they can contact the informtion desk.
Birmingham Airport Parking
| Gatwick Airport Parking
| Car Hire Newcastle Airport
| Newcastle Car Hire
| Car Hire UK Airports
| Car Hire UK