Get airport parking at 25 major UK airports with a choice of car parks nearby or directly at the airport as well as Meet and Greet services.
We GUARANTEE you wont find cheaper airport parking.
Airport Parking provided by Essential Travel Ltd. Copyright © 2008.
HEATHROW AIRPORT INFORMATION
Location of the Airport: The airport is located 15 miles west of london and can be reached to the terminal 1, 2 and 3 by M4 junction 4, M25 junction 15, and A4 local road. Terminal 4 can be reached by M4 junction 3, M25 junction 14, and A30 local road. This airport is the UKs busiest airport, and it is also the world’s secon busiest cargo port.
Traveling to and from the Airport:
- Rail: There is a non stop train service to London Paddington from the nearby rail station at the airport. The national rail routes to the west and to the south west of England is served by the Underground network. The airport is also connected to the London Underground’s Piccadilly line which takes the passengers into the central London. For information on Underground rail line contact tel: (0) 20 7222 1234.
- Bus: Bus service is available from the terminal 4 operating to the central bus staion at the city center and many other destinations in the city. There is also a night service bus running to London. Coaches connect the airport to more than 500 destinations throughout UK.
- Taxi: Taxis are available from all the terminals provided by the London’s licensed black cabs, Limousines are operated by Burgundy Global.
There are four terminals at the Heathrow Airport. Terminals 1, 2 and 3 are close to each other and can be reached by the underground walkways. Terminal 4 located on the south side of the airport is free on the Heathrow Express train to reach the other terminals at the airport.
The airport information desk is located in each of the terminal providing information on flight timings and tourist information as well. Terminal 1 and 3 are provided with transport information desk for information on bus, rail, and coaches, this facility is also provided by Terminal 4. Help desk are located all throughout the airport where passengers can seek assistance by using a courtesy telephone and can also look at the terminal maps.
- Currency and Communication: ATMs and bureau de change are available in all the four terminals through out the airport. There is a post office in terminal 2 and 4 and public telephones and fax service is in the main areas of all the terminals and webpoints are available in terminal 4.
- Refreshments: All the four terminals are provided with numerous restaurants, bars, pubs, coffee shops, and sandwich bars including many fast food outlets.
- Shopping: Shopping is always a memorable one in the airport of Heathrow as there are wide range of shops available in all the four terminals, ranging from clothes, perfumes, electronic goods, sweet shops, pharmacies, sunglasses, shoes, books, newsagent and music shops.
- Left and Lost Luggage Facility: Left luggage facility is available in all the four terminals next to the information desk and lost property facility is at the Airport Lost Property Office, tel L 0) 20 8745 7727.
- Other Facility: 24 hours pharmacy, chapel, showres and a health care center is available in all the four terminals. There is a chemist in terminal 1 which despenses prescriptions.
Disabled facility includes wheel chairs, ramp, lifts, reserved seating, telephones at a height accessible to wheel chair users and disabled toilets. The Travel Care which is an independent agecy offering assistance to anyone at the airport who has a problem. There is also a disabled parking facility available. Any assistance required by the disabled, prior notice should be given to their respective airlines while booking their tickets.
Heathrow Airport Parking
| Luton Airport Parking
| Car Hire Heathrow Airport
| Car Hire Heathrow
| UK Airports
| Car Hire UK