Get airport parking at 25 major UK airports with a choice of car parks nearby or directly at the airport as well as Meet and Greet services.
We GUARANTEE you wont find cheaper airport parking.
Airport Parking provided by Essential Travel Ltd. Copyright © 2008.
GLASGOW AIRPORT INFORMATION
Location of the Airport:
The airport is located 8 miles west of Glasgow, it is the largest and by far the busiest of Scotland’s three international airports with its two runways handling over 7 million passengers each year. It is located just north of the M8 motorway at junction 28.
Traveling to and from the Airport:
- Bus: The airport has frequent bus service which runs between Central Station, Queen Street Station and Buchanan Street bus station.
- Rail: The local station is just 2 miles away from the airport and can be reached by a taxi or local bus. The train departs to Glasgow Central rail Station and other destinations in the city.
- Taxi: Taxis are available outside the terminal building and these metered taxi operates to the city center and other locations in the city.
There are two terminals in the airport and it is connected with a covered walk way.
The airport information desk is situated next to the arrivals and departures on the first floor providing information on flight timings and tourist and accommodation. There are also computer information kiosks on the ground floor. There is also a tourist information desk located in the international arrivals concourse.
- Currency and Communiction: Bureau de change, ATMs are located on the ground floor in both the terminals and post office, telephones with fax and email facilities is on the first floor of both the terminals.
- Refreshments: The airport is provided with wide range of bars, restaurants and cafes on the first floor of both the terminal buildings.
- Shopping: Shopping at the airport is very little, there is only duty free and a tax free shops available on the ground floor of the both the terminal. For any enquiry or information on shopping contact the shopping information line, tel: (0) 870 000 1000.
- Left and Lost Luggage Facility: A left luggage facility is provided at the information desk, tel: (0) 141 848 4938. Lost propery service is also available in the terminal one, tel: (0) 141 848 4740 and uniformed staff members are on hand to assist with baggage.
- Other Facility: A 24 hour pharmacy, baby change room and care facility and children play area is available in both the terminals. Meeting rooms, conference and training facilities, IT suit and full secretarial support are also provided at the terminal building.
Disabled facility includes wheel chair accessibility, disabled toilets, ramps, lifts and reserved seating. Any special needs required by the disabled should be contacted at Glasgow Airport Information Center or Call Center at +44(0) 141 887 1111 or minicom at +44 (0) 141 848 4848 to pre arrange assistance or check available facilities. Wheel chair push and provision is also available free of charge, tel: (0) 141 848 7777.
Car Hire Glasgow Airpor
| Glasgow Car Hire
| Scotland Car Hire
Cardiff Airport Parking
| Car Hire UK
| UK Airports