Get airport parking at 25 major UK airports with a choice of car parks nearby or directly at the airport as well as Meet and Greet services.
We GUARANTEE you wont find cheaper airport parking.
Airport Parking provided by Essential Travel Ltd. Copyright © 2008.
EAST MIDLANDS AIRPORT INFORMATION
Location of the Airport: Located 13 miles southwest of Nottingham in the center of England and it serves as an important place entry to Midlands cities and Glasgow Scotland.
Traveling to and from the Airport:
- Bus: Bus service is available from outside the main arrivals area of the terminal building at the airport operating to the city center and to Nottingham Derby and Loughborough around Great Britan on the intercity network.
- Taxi: Taxis are readily available from the taxi rank outside the terminal building and Checker cars are the taxi concession at the airport, Tel: (01332 814000).
Information Desk: The airport information desk is available in the main terminal building opened 24 hours providing information on flight timings and tourist information also, tel: (0) 1332 852 852.
- Currency and Communication: Bureau de change and ATMs are available in the main terminal building and there is also a post office available at the terminal building.
- Refreshments: Food is delicious at the terminal with restaurants, bar, and sandwich bar outlet at the terminal building. A British Pub is also available at the terminal building.
- Shopping: Shopping include may retail outlets and duty free and tax free shops at the terminal building.
- Left and Lost Luggage Facility: Left luggage facility is provided by the individual airlines on request by the passenger and lost luggage facility is provided by the information desk, tel: (0) 1332 852 852 at the terminal.
- Other Facility: Other facility include children play area, travel agent and a 24 hour first aid room at the terminal building.
Wheel chair accessibility, lifts, ramps and diabled toilets are available at the terminal building. Lowered phones, hearing loops and disabled parking is also available at the terminal building for the disabled passengers. Those passengers requiring assistance should give notice to the concerned airlines prior to their travel and porter service is also available to provide assistance to the wheelchair passengers and those willing to use this service should give prior notice to the information desk.
Car Hire East Midlands Airport
| Heathrow Airport Parking
| Stansted Airport Parking
| Car Hire East Midlands
| European Airports
| UK Airports
| Car Hire UK